You obtained your Secondary School Certificate and now you want to learn German and study in Germany…but do you need Studienkolleg? We are happy to check all your documents in order to find out whether you’re eligible to join our Studienkolleg and study in Germany!

What do you have to do? Just send us your Secondary School Certificate + transcript of records (grade 9-12) to

It is our pleasure to inform you about our different courses and offers.

We are looking forward to your mail!

Your Studienkolleg & Sprachschule Dr. Altan